Boutique Boutique NYC, hosted it’s very first inaugural Boutique Boss Fashion Show bringing together local bosses, from non-profit leaders to small business entrepreneurs, for an evening of fashion and fun. The ribbon-cutting and fashion show will took place at on Thursday September 27 where owners, Terri Coté and Russell Cascardo, put together a show that everyone enjoyed. The guest community models included:
● Barrington Burke-Green, President and CEO for Visiting Nurses Association of Staten Island
● Dominick Ciccarelli, President for The Construct Relief Foundation
● Pamela Columbia, President of Statewide Fire Corporation
● Anthony Libecci, District Sales Coordinator for Aflac
● Jennifer Sammartino-Mallen, Director of Tourism for the Staten Island Borough President’s Office
“First impressions and the confidence people get from what they wear is important to us. We are excited to work with local bosses to display their confidence and have fun while wearing our clothes,” says Terri Coté, owner of Boutique Boutique NYC.
Be Sure to swing by Boutique Boutique NYC at 245 Richmond Valley Rd. in Staten Island to fill your closet with the latest, trendiest pieces and outfits from the show.